This product is a multi-purpose anti-freeze which can be used in many types of engine systems. It contains monoethylene glycol, biocides, and corrosion inhibitors. It is specially formulated to protect engines from freezing and boiling while offering advanced cooling system corrosion protection, including high temperature corrosion resistance in modern aluminium engines.
1. Drain and flush the system with clean water.
2. Half-fill the cooling system slowly with water.
3. Add the recommended quantity of Antifreeze according to the frost protection desired.
4. Fill up system slowly to the recommended level with clean water.
5. Run the engine to operating temperature to ensure thorough mixing of the coolant.
6. Remove filler cap and recheck the coolant level.
Features & Benefits
- Protects against freezing in correct dilution strength.
- Provides year-round corrosion protection to all metal components in cooling systems.
- Designed for hard water stability.
- Aids high temperature corrosion protection.
Dispose of chemicals in accordance with local environmental legislation Local environment registrations.
Normal precautions should be taken for handling chemicals. Protective clothing, eye protection and gloves should be worn. For further, details please refer to the safety data sheet.