SD 50 is an extra heavy-duty detergent specially designed to replace conventional detergents in a wide range of operations where the quick break down of grease and oil will enhance the performance of waste interceptors and reduce the total hydrocarbons being discharged to sewers.
• Quick splitting and biodegradable
• Safe on all metals and good paint work
• Fast release of oil and grease preventing discharge to sewers
• Biodegradable, non-toxic, nonabrasive, non-flammable
• Greatly aids the splitting within waste interceptors and oily water separators.
SD 50 can be used neat for the removal of large build ups of oil and grease but can also be used at approx. 5% concentration for use through a steam cleaner for normal cleaning Spray or brush onto the surface to be cleaned. Allow 5 to10 minutes penetration for the chemical to work and rinse thoroughly with high pressure.
Dispose of chemicals in accordance with local environmental legislation Local environment registrations.
Normal precautions should be taken for handling chemicals. Protective clothing, eye protection and gloves should be worn. For further, details please refer to the safety data sheet.