Aluminium Brightener (ALBR)
Aluminium Brightener contains hydrofluoric acid for fast and complete removal of metal oxides that have stained or discoloured aluminium and stainless steel surfaces. The presence of hydrofluoric acid also makes Aluminium Brightener very effective for removal of silica residues and scales from many surfaces that would otherwise have been impossible to clean, and due to its detergent base, these surfaces are generally left in a smooth semi bright finish that is easy to polish to a high shine.
Features and Benefits
- Removes oxidation and discolouration.
- Aluminium & stainless steel brightener.
- Minimum contact time & effort.
- Easily rinsed.
- Use as supplied depending on contamination or up to 10-1.
- Spray onto surface and allow to react for up to 10 minutes - scrub or rub in then wash with plenty water.
Dispose of chemicals in accordance with local environmental legislation and local environment registrations.
Normal precautions should be taken for handling chemicals. Protective clothing, eye protection and gloves should be worn. For further details please refer to the safety data sheet.